Olga-May(or Olga) is a member in Ukraine . She has been a member for over 4 years (1,474 days).
UPD: I know that some postcrossers prefer to receive postcards in the envelopes. In Ukraine it has been about 2.5 times more expensive than just sending a postcard, since January 2018, I am sorry, folks..
I am Olga.
I like reading, watching movies, listening to music (any kind, and I would be happy to get your music advice), writing haikus (seldom now), solving logic puzzles (sometimes), training my English, playing "Dobble" (a table game, my daughter's present). I love taking photographs as well, so do my husband and daughter.
I would be glad to receive any postcards from you, or you may choose one of these options:
- flags and other state symbols
- landscapes and urban/rural views
- your favorite places or things
- plants, mushrooms
- "geometrical" images: when lines or angles make some special sense or just impress you
- ornamental drawing
- ancient Greece and Rome
- abstract, surrealistic, or naive painting
- minimalism in painting and photography
- photos by Fan Ho, Henri Cartier-Bresson, Garry Winogrand, Eric Bouvet, Mario Giacomelli, Sebastião Salgado, or any other authors in case you аre excited with their works
- handmade cards or photos taken by yourselves
- Christmas and Easter cards at the proper time
- birthday cards in May/June
- any card you like, but please write me what you like it for. :)
It would be awesome to get to know about your ideas, opinions, or plans you'd like to share. You may also describe your favorite place or write me what you love doing or share films/books you recently watched/read or some phrase/word that is special for you or name your favorite musician/actor/writer/dancer/sportsman or some exciting event, etc... Of course, if you want. :) It is really cool to learn the whole world thanks to people from such different countries!
P.S. In June 2015 I stopped adding received cards to favorites, cause I'd like to see there the cards I don't have, but would like to get. Anyway, I love all your cards and feel happy when I find one or more in my mailbox.
P.P.S. I register all the cards I get during the day of receiving. "I haven't done it" means "I hadn't received the card." Just let me know, if you think your card got lost. No problem. :) However, it is so sad, if they do not arrive...
*I'm NOT interested in direct swaps, sorry.)
Thank you for reading till the end!)