Прывітанне! (Pryvitanne!) (Hello!)
My name's Olga. I live in Minsk. I'm a student at the Belarusian State Technological University. My specialty - Publishing. I like my future profession - an editor.
I can't imagine my life without a good mood and a music. Wherever I was, with me always my favorite music.
Here types of cards at the sight of which I'll be very happy:
- cards with wonders of the world, UNESCO;
- castles (Germany - castles of Bavaria, if it's possible), old buildings, mills, unusual buildings, museums, houses in the village;
- unusual places and streets in your country;
- parks, gardens;
- peonies (I like this flowers);
- bicycles, trains, cars, transportation;
- stations, tunnels, depots;
- schools, universities and colleges;
- people in national dress;
- love and romance, beautiful, colorful, cute, sweet, lovely pictures;
- with happy people, children;
- cows, rabbits, hares, pigs;
- books, magazines, letters, envelopes;
- pictures from fairy tales.
***Everything that's connected with the Netherlands♥ ***
Please, don't send city-view-postcards from other country (for example, the Eiffel Tower from Germany).
Please, DON'T send me touchnote, ad, free, hand-made, art-postcards/ paintings and old/vintage cards (советские открытки). I don't like either those yellowed old cards that are printed 30-40 years ago, folded cards/double cards, greeting cards (Christmas or other holidays), with Elvis, Beatles, Marilyn, Hepburn, anime.
You can look my favourites. http://www.postcrossing.com/user/Ole_ts/gallery/favourites
Look at cards which I already received that there were no repetitions... http://www.postcrossing.com/user/Ole_ts/gallery
Друзья из Украины! Пожалуйста, пишите на украинском языке :)
Thank you for the reading my profile.
See you soon!
BY-860724 sammyboy Thailand 19/Apr/2013 7,675 km
BY-926828 purplecatmelinda Turkey 14/Jun/2013 1,721 km
BY-1015461 jessi0312 U.S.A. 7/Sep/2013 8,311 km
BY-1073740 Piinacolada Australia 1/Nov/2013 15,517 km