My name is Natalia (Наталья). I live with my boyfriend in Vladivostok, Russia. I work in a small store for collectors and postcrossers. Every day there I help people to send postcards =) My hobbies are needlework and Irish folk set dancing. Also I like movies, cartoons, board- and video games.
I welcome any nice card. But I would be especially happy to receive something from my wishlist:
- Seals (I adore these animals, if your have a card with them - don't read further, just send it, please =)) My received seal cards you can see here: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Tk45XYgcBt97w6r1jVvxTSSS4RBwfRar
- Something connected with YOUR country/region/city/town, especially festivals, costume, cuisine, symbols, traditions, typical flora/fauna, art, folklore etc. But views are great too =)
- Series: Greetings from, World Travel, Flags of the World , Word Cloud. From YOUR country, please.
- Holiday cards in appropriate time (birthday cards in April)
- Women in Science series
- Irish dancing (especially from Ireland)
- Cards with different things and their names in your language (except Russian and English), like this: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1eUU6pR81jE172jWRJTnxzZ5-wMFyW51z/view
- Street-art, graffiti
- Something funny
Here you can look through my received cards, if you want to avoid doubles or if you're just interested: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Z3di8LBDCFciBtStiB_V-OEhYAwzFuPA I divided them into categories, so I hope it's convenient enough.
I would like you to write me something interesting, for example, about your life, work, studies, interests, hobbies, favorite movies/books/games, phrase in your language, something more then just "Happy postcrossing". Or something about the card you send. I'm really interested in people's life in different places =)
What language you can write me / На каком языке мне написать:
You can write me not only in English or Russian but also in German, French and any Slavic language, I can understand them (but not speak), if your handwriting is legible enough. It's a special pleasure for me - to read in languages that I understand but not completely. Like solving some riddle =)
Если для вас родной язык русский, белорусский, украинский или любой другой славянский, напишите мне, пожалуйста, на нем! Из них я свободно владею только родным русским, но я очень люблю читать надписи на языках, которые понимаю, но не совсем :) К тому же, по-моему, это очень красивые языки. Ну а если два русскоязычных человека переписываются на английском - это, на мой взгляд, как-то странно :) Впрочем, все это, конечно же, на ваше усмотрение. Кстати, ко мне можно на "ты".
Thank your for reading! I'm looking forward to your card! Happy postcrossing