My name is Anna, i'm 24 years old, I'm Russian language and literature teacher. I'm also a teacher of the worl art culture. I tell children about masterpieces of music, literature, painting. As a usual philological girl (and a little bookworm) I like to read books and sometimes write something. Interesting book, a cup of tea or cocoa with something delicious and warm blanket make me happy.
I like past centuries very much, especially XVIII and XIX. I'm interested in fashion history, in history of culture of everyday life. I like ballet, opera, arts, figure skating, historical costumed films and serials (Downton Abbey is my favourite). I also like cross-stitch and collect angels.
I love to travel and learn something new about the culture of different countries. I traveled to Germany, France, Austria, but most of all I love St. Petersburg in Russia.
I will be happy to receive postcards with:
- ballet, opera
- reproductions of paintings (for example pre-raphaelites, impressionists)
- night sky, stars and moon, constellations
- book illustrations
- stained-glass windows
- mythology, magic, fairytales, fairies
- mumi-trolles (moomins)
- royal families (Royal British family, The Romanov family etc.)
- books, libraries
- desserts, cakes, sweets
- cats, hedgehogs
- lamps, street lights
- cross-stitch, embroidery
- сlassical Hollywood (Audrey Hepburn, Grace Kelly etc.)
- parks, gardens, castles (please, no Neuschwanstein:)), flowers, botanical illustrations
- Amsterdam architecture (famous Amsterdam houses)
- illustrations (like Evgenia Gapchinska, Aeppol, Susan Wheeler, Beatrix Potter, Inge Löök, Benjamin Lacombe)
- fandom (Disney, Ghibli, Sailor Moon, Black Butler, Anne of Green Gables, The Chronicles of Narnia)
- Christmas cards (in December), Halloween cards (in October)
Don`t worry if you don’t have a postcard with these motives, send any postcard which you think is beautiful and inspiring. I prefer bright cards with single image and art cards. Card like cards from my "favourites" are welcom.
Write me something about yourself or your country. Tell me about your hobby, your dreams, your favourite books and writers, your favourite song or singer, about things which makes you happy, interesting fact about your country or your town/city etc.