My name is Anna, i'm 26 years old, I'm Russian language and literature teacher. I'm also a teacher of the world art culture. I tell children about masterpieces of music, literature, painting. As a usual philological girl (and a little bookworm) I like to read books and sometimes write something. Interesting book, a cup of tea or cocoa with something delicious and warm blanket make me happy.
I like past centuries very much, especially XVIII and XIX. I'm interested in fashion history, in history of culture of everyday life. I like ballet, opera, arts, figure skating, historical costumed films and serials (Downton Abbey is my favourite). I also like cross-stitch and collect angels.
I love to travel and learn something new about the culture of different countries. I traveled to Germany, France, Austria, but most of all I love St. Petersburg in Russia.
I will be happy to receive postcards with:
- reproductions of paintings (pre-raphaelites are my favourite)
- vintage Easter or Christmas card, vintage fashion card
- Harry Potter
- books, book covers, libraries, reading people
- сlassical Hollywood (Audrey Hepburn, Grace Kelly, Frank Sinatra etc.)
- mumi-trolles (moomins)
- stained-glass windows
- cats (I really love cats:))
- royal families (Royal British family, The Romanov family etc.)
- mailboxes, postmen, letters
- botanical illustrations
- illustrations (Aeppol, Susan Wheeler, Beatrix Potter, Benjamin Lacombe)
- Christmas cards (in December), Halloween cards (in October)
Don`t worry if you don’t have a postcard with these motives. Send any postcard which you think is beautiful and inspiring. I prefer bright cards with single image and art cards. Cards like cards from my "favourites" are welcom. Please, no free cards, no handmade cards, no multiview cards.
Write me something about yourself. Tell me about your hobby, your dreams, your favourite books and writers, your favourite song or singer, about things which makes you happy, interesting facts about culture of your country or your town/city etc.
P.S. I collect paper bookmarks and I will be very happy if you send me one (but only if it is not very expensive and difficult for you)