Людмила из г.Каргат, вы прислали мне открытку и забыли ID#
Валентина из Томска, сообщите, пожалуйста ID# для регистрации открытки
My name is Tanya. I'm from Odessa (Ukraine), a beautiful city by the Black Sea. I'm a teacher and use the cards on my lessons. Children always wait for them and read with great interest! So, write something about you, your family, country, hobbies, pets, work, books, films, songs...
My hobbies are: making cards, reading, drawing, music, cooking, movies and, of course, postcrossing.
I like sending cards even more than receiving, but I always dance and jump when I receive cards and letters!
It would be very nice if you send me a postcard with
- something blue on it, 'cause it's my favourite colour
- picture of your country
- flora and fauna
- cute animals, especially CATS (by the way, my surname is CATlike, so if you send me a postcard with CATS, it will make me so happy!!!!!)
- Blue cats by Irina Zeniuk - I have http://odessatransfers.com/postcross/kote
- Findus och Pettson postcards from Sweden
- cartoon characters like:
* Simon's cat
* Moomins - I have http://odessatransfers.com/postcross/moomin
* Krtek - I have http://odessatransfers.com/postcross/krtek
* Miffy the Nijntje by Dick Bruna - I have http://www.postcrossing.com/postcards/NL-2652208
- Teddy Bears
- Tatty Teddy "Me to You"
- Smokey Bear
- Find Wally
- Lali cards
- Gorjuss girl by Suzanne Woolcott - I have http://www.postcrossing.com/postcards/NL-2165976
- Inge Look cards - I have http://odessatransfers.com/postcross/ingelook
- Art by Makoto Muramatsu
- Susan Wheeler illustrations
- It's happy bunny by Jim Benton
- beautiful scenery
- butterflies & ladybugs
- Keep Calm
- any things you like.
I also love stamps very much: please, send me special ones.
Please, write down the date, time, temperature, weather:
Eg. 8:30 pm 05.06.2014 +25 C sunny (you may draw the sun, cloud, snowflakes, rain, lightning, etc. or the moon with stars at night). Tell me about your traditions, habits, pets, favourite food, books, songs, poems, films, flowers, season of a year, time of a day, quotes, etc.
You may also draw something on the back of the postcard.
Don't forget the ID number!
Special request: please, start your message with "HELLO, ODESSITKA" and write the phrase "I LOVE YOU!" in your language. Thanx!
Thank you very much for reading my profile and for sending me your cards.
Remember: Life is like a mirror, we get the best results when we smile at it. A smile is a powerful weapon and you can do everything with it. So, keep smiling! :)