OMarinich(or Olga) is a member in Ukraine . She has been a member for over 3 years (1,411 days).
My name is Olga. I live in a small town Berdychiv on North of Ukraine. I am a mother of a littles girls Myroslava (8 years) and Khrystyna (1 year). We love to learn something new and interesting. Postcrossing is our family hobby, it allow us to learn geography and English.
We will be glad to receive postcards on the following topics.
!! Primarily - main themes:
- mapcards of your country;
- multiview your city and country;
- national clothes, cooking, souvenirs, holidays of your country or city;
- muffins, candies, chocolate, cookies, tea, coffee, cups, teapots;
- dances (folklore and ballet);
- cards with images knitters, knitting, embroidery, sewing.
Secondarily (more like my daughter):
- kittens, puppies;
- animals and birds (elephants, giraffes, parrots, penguin);
- fairy heroes, fairies, gnomes, рrincess, Disney;
- dolls and soft toys;
- Christmas cards;
I love too: "Keep calm..."-card; United Kingdom (red bus and phone box, Tower, Big Ben, London Eye, Agatha Christie, Sherlock Holmes (classics, not the BBC series), Downton Abbey); Franse (Paris, Provence, food); Venezia; Shaun the Sheep cards;
Please do NOT send us:
- homemade greeting cards; celebrities or personalities cards;
snakes, lizards, insects;
Write us a little about yourself and your country or city, the favorite culinary recipe or just a good wish :) and please write a date.
Thank you and happy postcrossing!