My name is Ines.
At the moment I am thinking about what to do with my education and if my current job is really what I want to do...
In my leisure time, I like to travel, read, bicycle and do some aerobic. I enjoy spending time with dogs, in the nature - I really adore old trees. I am attending roleplaying games, especially Cthulhu or detective stories. I like to cook, to bake and I do some handicraft stuff, e.g. with modeling (polymer) clay.
I am curious and open minded and I like to talk to and really look into people. I also like books, e.g. from Stephen King, Neil Gaiman and Sergei Lukianenko as well as from authors like Roald Dahl, Stanislav Lem or Arthur Conan Doyle (Sherlock Holmes) and a lot more. Also, I like graphic novels, e.g. by Neil Gaiman, Art Spiegelman, Jiro Taniguchi.
I love fairy tales from all over the world and their background.
I am quite interested in people, cultures, travelling, world affairs, history and politics and I like to think about our world and the people within.
I am happy about every postcard you choose to send to me!
Special wishes would be:
- Tim Burton movie characters
- Neil Gaiman related characters
- something different...(monsters, comics, drawings from graphic novels, movie drawings, shadowy, scary, different and weird looking places, condolence cards...)
- romantic stuff
- from my favourite list: http://www.postcrossing.com/user/Norina-Ines/gallery/favourites
If you need some support what to write, I would be happy if you would share and tell me about:
- your first memory you can remember
- one of your dreams or nightmares
- an impressive person from your past or present life
- a special tale, part of a song or a poem you like or don't like (and why?)
!!! I am pretty much afraid of clowns, so please send those cards to someone who really appreciates them. !!!
Thanks a lot in advance.
Please understand that I won't add my received cards to my 'Favorites', as I like them all, so please don't be offended if you don't find your card there.
It makes me very happy that you made the effort to send it to me!!! (The ones in my Favorites are those I would like to receive in the future!)
PS: Please act responsibly and handle my private data with care.