I'm 37 years old and I live in Finland. I enjoy doing handicrafts, dancing, swimming, photographing, going to flea markets, watching tv and sleeping late. And postcrossing of course...
I like postcards with:
- art and paintings with RICH color (e.g gothic, renaissance)
- black and white, vintage, retro, sepia, polaroid and fisheye photographs
- photos of pandas, owls, peacocks and polar bears
- old theater shows
- abandoned houses
- old doors, windows and bicycles
- text "I miss you" or "I'm sorry" in your native language (printed on the front side of the card)
- (or see my favorites)
I don't like:
- tourist cards with city views, landscapes or food etc.
- pastel colors
It's always great to come home and find out that there's a postcard for me. Thank you for lighting up my day!