-I'm registering cards once a week, usually at Saturday-so don't worry, if I got your card, I will register it! Also, I'm checking the site when I have cards to register or want to draw addresses to send to-that means I'm not inactive, so please keep that in mind, while checking my profile :)
-To Russian/Ukrainian-writing users: I love cursive, I think it looks beautiful, but... It's really hard to read it, even if I think that I read quite well in those languages. So please, write as plainly as possible, thank you!
My name is Natalia. I'm an university graduate and now temporarily working at my city's City Office as junior inspector.
My biggest love is BOOKS. Seriously, I love to read, so if you have an interesting title or author to recommend - please do! I like to learn new things, so I bet it'd be useful too :) Same goes, if you have a favourite musican, band or simply song (preferably rock/heavy metal). World without music would be boring! :) Despite my age I also like anime and manga a lot - and I think it's not only for kids (actually some are not for kids, so you know...) and I wish to be able to visit Japan one day - even for a day.
Other stuff I'm into:
- cards like this: https://www.postcrossing.com/postcards/HK-607996 - guys, if anybody knows the series of this or the author - please tell me, it's so cute,
- manga and anime: especially Boku no Hero Academa, Kuroshitsuji,Shingeki no Kyojin, Bleach, Naruto, Saiyuki, Durarara!,Soul Eater, Hellsing, Studio Ghibli movies, Tokyo Ghoul and many more :)
- artwork: Yoshitaka Amano, Kaori Wakamatsu, Yusuke Nakamura, Vadim Voitekhovitch, Евгений Яковлев
- villains of all kinds-characters from movies, books, pop culture etc.
- weird, creepy and disturbing stuff
- American/Soviet propaganda posters
- Mexican sculls-calaveras (Day of the Dead)
- traditional Chinese Dragons
- UNESCO World Heritage
- cartoons, e.g. "Moomins", "The Mole", "O loupežníku Rumcajsovi", "Ну, погоди!"
- famous people from your country
- geisha, maiko
- bands and singers, especially Rammstein, Metallica, Queen, Ozzy Osbourne, Iron Maiden, Kiss, but I also like Modern Talking and whatever fits "80s disco" definition - thumbs up for my music taste XD,
- culture of your country, traditional,well-konwn places in your country
- national cuisine
- animals, e.g. otters, pandas, tigers, dogs, bears etc. (I'm not very fond of cats, but if you think I may, what you've picked-feel free ^^)
I'm happy with all postcards, but I just love reading and there's nothing better for me than a card with nice message about you :D
I enjoy direct swapping a lot-if you'd like to exchange cards, please write me a message :)