I live in cool and beautiful Siberia and like our nature. And of course, I very like travelling.
Now I'm postgraduate student. It's my work. My hobby is... reading, growing a room flowers, knitting, crochet, ballroom dance... and many other things.
I like postcards with various images from YOUR country. If you have in your collection, I'm glad to received this cards:
- in October birthday card or postcard with your birthday associate. How do you celebrate your birthday?
- wedding card and stamp (especially traditional for your country)
- cultural postcards: cities, architecture, national costumes
- maps, flags, blazons of your states or your country
- photos of the Royal Family
- woody architecture, especially woody lace
- beautiful views of nature: forests, water (river, lake, sea etc.; with seashells, boats, ships)
- so flowers as sunflowers, poppies, liliums, tulips, orchids
- fields of flowers and oats, wheat etc. (crops)
- illustration for (fairy) tales, children books
- soap bubbles and balloons
- retro-foto-cards, black-and-white or sepia colors
- any unusualy cards
And also I'd like to find into my postbox Greetinds cards about Christmas, Easter, My Birthday (3 Oct), My husband Birthday (13 Apr), Our Wedding (1 Aug), etc. :)
And of course, I'll glad to receive any interesting postcards from you. But please don’t put it in an envelope!
If possible, use some special stamps. It is the icing on the cake :)
I would love it if you could write something in your native language with some translation in English as I am interested in foreign languages.
Thank you very much and happy postcrossing!