My hobbies are travelling and watching plays or movies. But being an amateur actress is great fun too. Additionally I like swimming, hiking and fitness.
I live in The Hague and work as a coordinator on digital innovation (Artificial Intelligence, Blockchain).
All cards are very welcome, especially cards showing:
- movies, all movie cards are great!!!!, favourites are Quentin Tarantino, Coen brothers, Woody Allen, James Dean, Marlon Brando, Audrey Hepburn, Liz Taylor, Harrison Ford, Collin Firth, Jake Gyllenhaal, B&W movies, movie posters
- fashion, especially fifties and sixties fashion, well known designers, royal families.
- pop musicians, for example David Bowie, Sting
- traditional costumes, I know you have many traditional costumes in Eastern Europe.
- carnaval costumes
- old cars, any type is ok: cars, trucks, toy cars (marklin)
- vintage and vintage reprints
- black and white cards
- barbies, especially vintage barbies (fifties, sixties)
- sports, especially the Olympic Games.
- multiple cards (same type of objects on one card)
- fairy tales
I also like sunset, sunrise, aura borealis, nightviews of cities, objects on UNESCO WHL and buildings of famous architects like Frank LIoyd Wright. And you can surprise me with a card you really like.
I prefer single view cards. But I do like multiple cards a lot(cards showing the same type of objects: I got nice cards with old lada's, boots, nouvelles images).
My favorites show cards I would like to receive.
I would be grateful if you write a few words in your own language or write about habits in your country/area. Nice stamps are appreciated.