Before you write a card 😉, I love unwritten cards.
Very nice to meet you!
First I wish you a happy day!
I'm Janine (33), married and mother of 4 (11🧒,9👧,5👧 and 1👧) .
I love my husband, children, garden and animals (2 cats a lot of birds, 3 guinea pigs and 2 fishes) a lot.
I've a postnatal depression at the moment, it's really, really hard.
I love post, and when you send it in a enveloppe it is a big surprise in my mailbox 😉.
- I will make a map for my son with footballrelated cards ands things about football. It's a surprise for him. Do you have anything from football, it will be very nice. He's a footballer and love it very much.
- PAINTED plants / flowers / fruit / wild animals.
- Love cards (not sexual)
- Food / drinks / cakes (paint)
- Girly cards
- Colorful cards
- Keep calm
- Christian cards with a text on it
- Polkadot / stripes
- Home decor
- Colourful painted map cards
- Toilet cards
- Clothes / shoes
- Funny / old people
- Painted cacti
Very nice it is when you send a surprise by the card! (It makes my children very happy)
- New stickers (my daughters and I loves them very very much)
- Unwritten cards (you're most ugly cards are okay 😉). We are very happy when you can send us unwritten cards.
- Wrapping paper
- Seeds from all over the world. We love plant everything
- Samples from douchegel and shampoo or masks
- Any surprise is nice
But when you don't send it, we're happy too, ofcourse!
*Please check my favorites for the cards I love.
*Favourite colour: GREEN 🌵🌿
*I don't like free cards and please send me NOT a tourist / country / village card!
*Can you please send the post in an enveloppe?
*When you've ever had a depression or burn-out, what was your way out? 😐
Greetings Janine (and my husband and children ofcourse🌹🌹🌹)
(PS: do you follow us on Instagram? ;-) )
(For swaps, please ask me on Instagram.).