Before you write a card 😉, I love unwritten cards.
🎄✨️MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL OF YOU🎄✨️
✨️🎄I LOVE CHRISTMASPOST✨️🎄
Very nice to meet you!
First I wish you a happy day!
I'm Janine (35), married and mother of 4 (13🧒,11👧,7👧 and 3👧) .
I love my husband, children, garden and animals (2 cats and a lot of chickens) a lot.
I had a postnatal depression for 3 years, after the bird of our youngest. It was really, really hard. Now i'm for 60% better.
I love post, and when you send it in a enveloppe with tea it is a big surprise in my mailbox 😉.
Cards we like:
- CHRISTMAS CARDS
- TOILET CARDS
- Coffee / tea
- I will make a map for my son with footballrelated cards ands things about football. It's a surprise for him. Do you have anything from football, it will be very nice. He's a footballer and love it very much.
- PAINTED plants / flowers / fruit / animals.
- Love cards (not sexual)
- Inge Löök
- Food / drinks / cakes (paint)
- Girly cards
- Colorful cards
- Keep calm
- Christian cards with a text on it
- Polkadot / stripes
- Home decor
- Colourful painted map cards
- Clothes / shoes
- Funny old people / Inge Löök
- Painted cacti
Very nice it is when you send a surprise by the card! (It makes me and my children very happy)
- Unwritten cards (you're most ugly cards are okay 😉). We are very happy when you can send us unwritten cards.
- Samples from douchegel and shampoo or masks
- Any surprise is nice
But when you don't send it, we're happy too, ofcourse!
*Please check my favorites for the cards I love.
*Favourite colour: GREEN 🌵🌿
*I don't like free cards and please send me NOT a tourist / country / village card!
*Can you please send the post in an enveloppe?
*When you've ever had a depression or burn-out, what was your way out? 😐
*How do you saved your received postcards?
Greetings Janine (and my husband and children ofcourse🌹🌹🌹)
(PS: do you follow us on Instagram? ;-) )
(For swaps, please ask me on Instagram.)