Hello, I'm Veronika!
I've graduated from Moscow State University and now work for Big4 company in Russia.
I love travelling, visiting museums, theatres, concerts (most of all jazz), reading books. I am also keen on figure-skating. I like esp. impressionism, art nouveau and art deco styles.
- Please write your postcrossing name on the card
- I prefer much written and nicely stamped cards without envelopes
- If you speak German pls feel free to write in Deutsch
- Pls upload scan if you can, I don't always have time for it unfortunately
- If you aren't sure what to write please answer what makes you *insert your nationality* (e.g. customs, mentality and so on)
- I'm not a big fan of ads, multiviews and old cards (e.g. with Soviet monuments)
I enjoy among other things:
~ trains, cars, bicycles, hot-air balloons and other transport
~ old maps, coat of arms
~ anything related to figure-skating
~ vintage reprints (esp. reprints of old ads), retro style
~ art nouveau (Gaudi!)
~ cultural quirks/humor/cartoons (esp. How to be British series)
~ costumes incl. national and old military uniform
~ post related
~ maxicards, card with a matching stamp
~ ornaments, patterns
~ interesting architecture, esp. constructivism
~ art cards (though I don't understand well traditional Japanese and Chinese art unfortunately)
~ tapirs/ wild boars
~ 3D (if you send me this, I'll definitely send you a card back as I know they are quite expensive..)
~ panorama, cross-stitched cards
~ unusual shape/ material
~ but most of all surprises!
Cards for trade: http://picasaweb.google.ru/nikazab - feel free to contact me if you are interested in swap
Some of my collections:
for Russian postcrossers:
мне очень нравятся открытки из серий мода Васильева, Эйнемъ, карикатуры Богорада, Контакт-культура (Поехали!, Рус.революционный плакат, Добро пожаловать в СССР), коткрытки Тищенкова, история воздухоплавания, О.Ионайтис, иллюстрации Билибина