My name is Nadia and I am 15 years old.
I'm a big fan of music, I will listen to any music if i really like it. Also I am a big fan of movies.
I live in a small town surrounded by forest. I have a cat named Mila. She's not very affectionate and very harmful. But I love her.
I love to watch the series "Supernatural", "The 100", "Game of thrones", "12 Monkeys" and "American Horror Story"!
Traveling is not possible for me right now so I decided to join postcrossing:)
I would like to receive:
- watercolor postcards
- generic cards (your area)
- retro postcards
- vintage cards
- some animals like raccoons, foxes, giraffes, kangaroo, bears, cats, hedgehogs and mice
- buildings in the Gothic style
- sunsets and sunrises in beautiful places
- beautiful flowers and bouquets (Please sign this for my mom. My mom's name is Svetlana. She loves flowers. And even staged a small garden.)
- just beautiful magic
- paintings by famous artists
- your national theme
- mythology (especially Slavic)
- fairies and elves Cecil Mary Barker
- Grace Kelly and Princess Diana
- cards with celebrities of the past and historical figures
- cartes-maximum (card+stamp) will be the best surprise for me!
But if you don't have any of the above, don't worry, i would be happy to receive any card:)
Please DO NOT send me erotica, nude and religious postcards.
I do not collect ad/free or homemade cards.
Also, please, do not send me pieces of paper with pictures, cut outs from magazines, food boxes, scanned and copied photos. Only authentic postcards. Thank you for your understanding!:)
I love picking out postcards for people, and try my best to find the perfect postcard to send.
Can you please tell me something about yourself!
It could be a dream or about the book you currently reading or something about your day, what did you eat for breakfast?
Why do you love your work or why not?
Tell me a short story or poem. What did you cook today and why? What can you see outside of your window? Whatever you like but please tell me something!
I will be very happy if you can write something in your own language with translation.
I would be grateful if you can write in legible handwriting.
☆☆☆If you have the opportunity to scan your card before you send it, I would be grateful for that! I also will do the same!☆☆☆