Nidi(or Nidia) is a member in Spain . She has been a member for over 3 years (1,389 days).
My name is Nidia and I live in Leon, Spain. I've always loved postcards, although in recent times no longer send it so much. Whenever I travel somewhere, near or far from where I live, I like to buy postcards of the places I visit and that I keep in boxes. Now thanks to Postcrossing I can share them with others from everywhere, and I love it!
My hobbies are reading, especially comics,photography,cooking and traveling, although this do not have opportunity to do as much as I would like :)
Write something in the postcards please.You could talk about you, your hobbies, your favorite place, your city....If you speak Spanish (even a little) please write in Spanish (if you want you can write a couple of words in your native language).
What I prefer for Postcrossing is:
Postcards written and stamped without envelope.
My favorite postcards are:
- Cityview of your city, country or region.
- Important mountains, volcanoes, waterfalls, forest, rivers, lakes of your country, region or city.
- Important: Buildings, Streets, Bridges, Views from the sky, Castles, Mapcards, Monuments, Skylines, Lighthouses of your city, country or region.
- Flora and fauna endemic of your country.
- Important traditions of your country, region or city
- In December you can send me Christmas postcards.
- Images of important photogaphers.
- Friends (sitcom).
- Harry Potter
- Hayao Miyazaki and Studio Ghibli
- Where is Wally
But any postcard you choose to send will be welcome.
Please do not send me photos taken by yourself, no advertising,no iCards,no pets.
Sorry for my English, is very bad