Hi, I'm Malaysian Chinese born and raised in the heart of Kuala Lumpur. Malaysia has a multi-ethnic, multicultural, and multilingual society, which is why I truly embraces the diversity we have here. From the cuisines, festivals, lifestyles, ask me about it and tell me yours!
I like to travel whenever I can. See things with an open mind and you'll never be disappointed! One thing to take note which is why I may not be sending Malaysian postcards but I'll send you nice ones!
I love exploring cuisines, I believe through food is what brings people together, tells a lot about a place, and by making food is to inspire life! You can send me recipes or tell me about a food you like!
If you're out of things to write about, here are some ideas!
- Inspirational quotes in your language (no worries on translation!)
- Food and drink recipes
- Your favorite restaurant/ cafe/ stalls (and what to order!)
- Your favorite song's lyrics
- Your last festive/ cultural celebration
- Review about the last book/ movie you've seen
- Review about the last thing you bought online (LOL!)
I'd be happy to receive any form of single-view postcards (non animal unless it's ready to be served as food. Haha! And no AD cards please thank you!)
HAPPY POSTCROSSING! xoxo