Hello, I'm Nico from Belgium Europe ! Belgium is a small country in Western Europe and is famous for its beers, chocolate and fries (with mayonaise)! Enough food and drinks as you see !
My hobby's are geocaching, travelling, playing boardgames, photography, cooking (and eat it), soccer (football) and maybe postcrossing. I'm a newbie here :-)
Please add a date to your card ! This gives an extra to the card ! Very much appreciated !
I like books a lot. Please tell me what's your favourite book and author ! Or what's your favourite song ? Tell me and I'll listen to it !
Choose nice STAMPS to send your cards ! I really like stamps !
I am a big fan of 'BLACK & WHITE' cards.
So I would like to receive BLACK&WHITE postcards in the following themes if possible ! (postcards = single card !) No (folded) cards in envelopes !
1. Black and White photography (I love black and white pictures a lot, the most I like people, your country in black & white, street life and big city life photographed in black and white)!Please no cards of celebraties (NO Marilyn Monroe, Elvis, ) Just normal Black & White cards please !
2. Tourist cards from YOUR OWN country. people, country flags, state flags, country symbols, food of your country etc...), if possible in BLACK & WHITE everything which is typical for your country ! (NO multi picture cards please, no cards from New York if you live in Russia)
3. If a tourist card in Black and White is not possible I'm happy with a COLOURED one too :-)
4. Anything in BLACK AND WHITE... drawings, numbers, cartoons,... if possible:-)
5. I like zebra's -> and maybe you don't know but this is an animal in Black and White :-p
6. KEEP CALM cards are very welcome ! Choose any colour you like.
7. Please take a look at my favourite list and you see what I mean ;-)
or visit my own postcrossing blog and take a look at the favourite cards I received so far
STAMPS : Please use special stamps on your postcards if possible. I love it to see nice and many stamps on my cards !
What I DON'T like :
- view cards with many pictures
- royalties -> NO please !
- religious cards
- cats and dogs
- selfmade cards
- (folded) cards sent in an envelope...
- folded greetings cards, I really prefer postcards
- pictures of celebrities (So NO Marilyn Monroe, Elvis, etc...)
- cards from places other than the sender's country (New York postcard send by someone not from U.S.A.)
Really looking forward to receive a card in the themes I want. THANK YOU for the effort !Happy greetings from Belgium !