Nichetta(or Nika) is a member in Belarus . She has been a member for over 7 years (2,629 days).
hi to everyone! i'm glad to see you here :)
i'm 18 (turning 19 soon, so I'll be happy to get birthday cards from you by the 20th of April ;) but i always feel like being a child :) i know this world has some shortcomings but i still believe it to be a wonderful place to live in. :)
my friends say it's very easy to make me happy, and it's really so as i like many different things:
- guinea pigs (my biggest passion :)
- retro, rock-n-roll and 80s
- amusing and unique photos (both colourful and b&w)
- something connected with books, magazines, newspapers, stamps, post...
- chocolates and biscuits, sweets, fruits (especially oranges and lemons)
- cards showing collections or just big gatherings of whatever - bottles, pens, clocks, stamps...
- white bears, pandas, kangaroos, penguins, koalas, seals, lemurs, rabbits and giraffes
- smart and funny advertisement cards
- colourful houses (Deutsche Postcrossers, ich mag Fachwerkhäuser! ;)
- or just something bright, extraordinary or creative
I'm sorry but i don't like usual landscape cards, but nevertheless i'll be glad to get landscapes if they are painted by different artists. And also no tourist multiviews cards, please! thanks!
*SOME HINTS WHAT TO WRITE*
You can write whatever you like in your postcard - what your mood is like or what you have done today, or what is your life motto, what you are looking forward, what makes you smile every day :) Or I'd be glad to learn about the things you consider to be the best - best music, movies, pictures, people and whatever! Also I'm learning to play the guitar, so you could write me a song you think i should certainly learn! :)
And please, if there's something on the card written in your native language, i'll be very glad if you write the translation to me ;)
*IF IN AN ENVELOPE*
And if for some reason you have to send the card in an envelope I certainly won't mind, but I want you (it surely won't be difficult for you ;) to enclose a piece of your everyday life - a bus ticket or a piece of a newspaper, I'll be glad to get such kind of thing, thanks a lot :)
Love the life you live and have nice postcrossing! :)
Waiting impatiently for your cards, Nika.
P.S. As you see I'm learning foreign languages so I'll be very glad to have Deutsch and Italiano pen-friends! If you think we could become friends, write me your address immediately! Vielen Dank and Grazie mille! :)
*EXTRA LINKS* (i hope advertisement is not banned here :)
Here you can see a video time-lapse about the city I live in, I love it!
Here you can make a virtual tour around the capital of Belarus, just click the pointers in the main window and blue spots on the little map on the right:
Also try these wonderful sites:
www.stereomood.com - listen to music according to your mood!
www.busuu.com - learn foreign languages!