Nezabudoto4kais a member in Belarus . She has been a member for over 4 years (1,796 days).
Hello, I'm Jane (or Evgeniya, or Jenya)from Belarus (I live in a very beautiful country: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MkUzeYWa7-8 ). I'm a teacher of English and German, so you can write in both of these languages to me (also Russian and Belarusian). I live with my dachshund Dusya by name )
I'm into languages, photography, design, cinema, swimming and now my new hobby is postcrossing.
I'll be glad to receive any kinds of cards - from the most weird up to simply touristy ones.
Here are some of my preferences:
- Gustav Klimt (an Austrian modernist artist)
- "Alice in Wonderland" by L. Carroll
- Japanese Gotochi Cards
- French Lali's riddle cards
- everything connected with photography: cameras, photos...
- Ladies by Inge Löök
- famous people
- dogs (especially dachshund/wiener dog/sausage dog)))
- street lamps/lanterns
- oceans, seas, beaches
- postboxes, postmen, cards with letters
- gift-cards from "Starbucks" (they are free and you can take it near the cash)
- water-colours (акварель)
- for those who are from English-speaking countries (especially USA, UK, Australia, Canada): I'm a teacher of English and I'd be very glad to receive postcards with flags, famous sights of the capitals or with famous writers - so that I can use them during my lessons.
- Recently, I've started to collect state-cards from America. I already have: TENNESSEE,CALIFORNIA,MASSACHUSETTS,ILLINOIS,VIRGINIA.
- для белорусских посткроссеров: 1) открытки из серии "Будзьма Беларусами!" (не знаю, где их все берут, но они оч крутые ))
2) все открытки из магазина acards.by и https://vk.com/acards желанны =) думаю, многие о нем знают, я там часто покупаю открытки, но хотелось бы тоже иметь их в своей коллекции.
I'm not really into self-printed cards...And please, don't send me cards with sights not from your country (e.g. you're from Poland and you send me a card with the sight of Ukraine), thanks.
And please, write smth besides "Happy Postcrossing" in the card.
I'd be greatful to you, if you write the first word or phrase that came to your mind when you saw me and read my profile. Thanks in advance.
P.S. Write your address =) may be I'd like to send you "a thank you card"! Sometimes I DO want - but there are no addresses!