My name is Tatyana. I am from Belarus. I work in the sewing company as a master-technologist. I am married .My hasband and I have dog and 3 cats.We love them very much. I resently learned about postcrossing and I was very interested. I would like to start collecting cards, reseving and sending them and yet to communicate with people around the world. One of my hobbies is learning English and I will be very glad to read fully written cards. Tejj me about youself, your favorit books, hobbies, pets,about interesting places of your sity and country and etc. I'll be interested in everything you write. Besides learning English I have other hobbies such as sew clothes, patchwork, decoupage as well I like to make gifts for my friends by my own hands.
Here are some suggestions for my postcards to send me:
- hand-made (collage, drowing, embroidary, etc)
- traditional dress or costume of your country
- cards with cute characters
- folk art of your country
- cats and dogs
- beautiful places in nature
- everything connected with the sea and ocean
- holiday postcards and birtday postcards sent close the actual holiday
- funny cards with tastfull humor
- cartoon characters
- traditional housing/interiors
- Christmas and New Year cards
If you don't have any preferences, don't worry, any card that you have and you like will be appreciated.
You can send postcards both in an envelope and without one
I'm looking for a pen- pal to practice English
I look forward to hearing from you!