Hello! My name is Julia and I live in Siberia. I have two children, a daughter of 19 years, and my son is 11 years old.
In the spring and summer I have a hot time in the garden where we grow berries, vegetables, and flowers. My favourite flowers - peonies. Winter evening I like doing scrapbooking, decoupage and compose puzzles .
I love to read, especially historical novels. My favorite authors are Alexander Dumas, Maurice Drjuon, Jane Austen, Mikhail Bulgakov. I love the little Prince Antoine de St. Exupéry.
I like to meet other countries and cultures, learn something new. Postcrossing allows me to travel on postcards.
I like to send postcards, pick up a postcard that will like the recipient.
Priority!!! I'm happy to get a postcard that will tell me something about where you live, about symbols and traditions, food, national clothing
I love Inge Löök's old ladies (Аnarkistiset mummot Inge Löök)
and will be happy to collect them all before I can fully identify myself with one of them!
I am happy to receive any card, but here are some topics that I particularly likе:
- Vintage Castles
- Hydropower, dams
- Views of houses or cities on the banks of rivers, lakes
- Mumm trolls (characters of the series of books written by Finnish author Tove Jansson)
- Impressionist artists, and individual paintings by Gustav Klimt, Leonid Afremov and Alphonse Mucha
- Cards Dimitra Milan
- Magical fantasy Josephine Wall
- Illustrations By Jana Fefelova (pleas no blue bear)
- Postcards of unusual shape (square, round, oval, along the contour of the country and others).
Please NO ANIMALS!!!
If you can avoid sending cards with ads or hand-made cards, I'd be grateful.
Thank you for attention!
Привет от Подслушано у посткроссеров ;)