I´m Natalia and I´m from little town in Slovakia. I study Intenational Relations at University. I studied in Brno for 2 years, from Sep´18 to Jan´19 I was studying in Vilnius, Lithuania on Erasmus program and from Sep´19 to Feb´20 I was studying in Warsaw, Poland.
I like reading books (young adult), cooking and baking (especially french pastries - I have sweet tooth), taking photos, travelling and sport (figure skating, ice hockey, cycling, diving, luge/skeleton, curling). My other hobby is volunteering, especially at sports competitions. I´ve been to 15 championships and I hope to go to many more in future. Check my adventures on my instagram ;) I like cities, where I can get lost and discover amazing places, my favorite are Paris and Budapest. My favourite animal are pandas - Red Panda and Giant Panda. 🐼
I would love if you write me some fruit or vegetable or food in your language! Or just write "Hello" and "Thank You" in your language!
You can write me about your city, your favourite place or about your favourite traditional food from your country. I love trying new food and I don´t mind envelopes so if you want to you can sent me a letter with the recipe.
And what postcards do I like?
- postcards showing your city or country (I really like tourist cards), GREETINGS FROM... (I have Russia, Spain, Ireland, Germany, New Zealand, USA and Belo Horizonte), ICONS, WORLD TRAVEL,...
- postcards with traditional food, or any food (pastry and cakes are very welcomed), food markets
- postcards with sports (ice hockey, figure skating, cycling, diving, luge, olympics...)
Note: If you are from Japan, Russia or USA, I would be very very happy for newspapers/posters/something small with figure skaters (or Yuri on Ice)! I would sent you something from Slovakia as well - magnet, chocolate, snacks..
- old, vintage cards
- postcards with maps or flags
- pandas, owls and rabbits
- any nice ones (Moomins, Audrey Hepburn, tea cups, studio Ghibli...)
💙 if you like it I am sure I will too :)
I will enjoy and be thankful for all postcards (even self-made or ad-cards from museums or galery for example).
Have a nice day and happy postcrossing!!
Hello person that send me postcard ZA - 135501 form South Africa! It arrived 26.6. 2019 after more than a 1 year and there is no name, but thank you!!