Natuurlijk(or Gooitske) is a member in Netherlands . She has been a member for over 5 years (1,975 days).
Thank you for sending me a card, i'm looking forward to it!
My name is Gooitske and I am from the Netherlands.
My hometown is Drogeham, my house is next to the oldest church in town.
I'm working at an whole-saler for organic food, named "De Nieuwe Band"( www.nieuweband.nl ) and i'm really passionate about my work.
I'm often out in nature, but also make things with my sewing machine, almost live in my kitchen and read books.
I have monthly themes for the cards to send, but don't worry if you cannot fit the theme, i love all my cards!
* My last name means Tree, so trees are always welcome!
* Impressionist painters
* Art Nouveau
* colorfull fields of flowers
* Maxicards (you know, those with matching stamps on the front:)
* I would like it if you tell me what makes you feel happy.
@ Russian postcrossers: i love Roman Velichko!
- Januari: NEW year
- Februari: Valentine & love
- March: First spring flowers.
- April: Birthday- Birthday - Birthday cards! :)
- May: green landscapes and forests, bees and butterflies
- Juni: Summer
- Juli: farmers, haystack, drawn sheep
- August: Just for fun in summer: send me you nicest winter card! :)
- September: Colorfull Autumn cards.
- October: food and recepies
- November: Please send that one card you can't get rid off
- December: Xmas! love it!
* I love real stamps and they're as much as a present as a nice postcard is.
* I don't mind envelops. And maybe some tea or other nice little things that can be sent along? - i don't mind at all :)
If possible no tourist cards.
I'll wait for your card!
Happy postcrossing and enjoy your day!
(damn, congratulations, you made it all to the end...sorry - i talk to much :)