I love nature and all wildlife and I have worked in Forest and Wildlife research for over 20 years.
I enjoy collecting postcards with interesting postage stamps from all over the world. I love Real Photo postcards of any size or shape, both single & multi-view, and especially of any of the following subjects:
• a postcard from my Favourites, I don't have any of them yet, but I would LOVE to add them to my postcard collection: http://www.postcrossing.com/user/Nature-Lover/gallery/favourites
• Foxes - my collection so far: https://photos.app.goo.gl/2aB6CCr4nXxdLKu6A
• Other Animals & Birds
• Beautiful landscapes
• National Parks
• UNESCO Sites
• Maps / Flags
• Lighthouses - my collection so far: https://photos.app.goo.gl/vcmjpSGFij7CZfzRA
• Lantern Press - my collection so far: https://photos.app.goo.gl/gRGn8rAV1z5wcRu1A
• Postal Love's Greetings from...
• Butterflies, Moths, Dragonflies
• Winter is my favourite season (I love snowy scenes)
• Natural phenomena (Northern Lights, storms, etc.)
• Tundra & Alpine regions
• Arctic/Antarctic regions
• Mountainous areas
• Trees, Flowers & other unique plants
• Autumn scenery
• Travel Posters like: https://www.postcrossing.com/postcards/US-3930273
• Windows, doors & interesting streets
• Historical areas of your city
• Aerial or street view of your city
• Anything related to the post office (e.g. postboxes)
• Somewhere you've visited and recommend
• Indigenous peoples
• Interesting Facts Postcards (e.g. "Did You Know")
• Then & Now Postcards
• Vintage black & white real photo postcards
• Anything to do with the First World War (including cemeteries)
• Calendar postcards
• Tuxedo Cats (I have a pet Tuxedo Cat, that's him on CA-474171)
• Christmas postcards (at any time of the year)
• postcards showing Cameras (I collect vintage film cameras)
• Photo postcards (postcards made from your own photographs)
• Asian ink drawings/paintings
• Native American Paintings like:
Postcards I am not really fond of are:
• Nudity or Ad cards
• Art (paintings, drawings, etc.), but I do like Asian & Native artwork
• Cartoons (I prefer real photo postcards)
• postcards with a typed message
I would be REALLY happy if you sent the postcard, dated with interesting stamps and information, and not in an envelope. If you do send the postcard in an envelope then please use interesting stamps on the envelope so I can transfer them to the card.
One idea to write about is the weather and whether it is normal or very different for this time of the year. I have a strong interest in the climate around the world.
** PLEASE save your stickers and decorative tape for people who will appreciate them as I am not a big fan of either of them.
Thanks for taking the time to read this. I will register your postcard as soon as I receive it and scan it in too.