LOVE and PEACE ☮️
It`s a terrible and hard time. My heart is broken and I`m very ashamed. My account had been inactive for a month, but I decided to continue my way with Postcrossing community and hope for your understanding. (13/04/2022)
Hello dear postcrossers!
My name is Nataliya, live in Moscow, married, retired, have an adult daughter and a lovely grandson.
I like music (rock, jazz, symphonic), movies, literature, art, travelling, playing the piano, meetings with my daughter, talking to my husband about all things in the world...
Some ideas for your cards:
- no war
- music and musical instruments,
- rock-groups, jazzmen, rock and jazz festivals, U2,
- Hard Rock Cafe,
- suitcases and travel bags,
- post boxes,
- road signs,
- elderly people,
- red-haired people (and animals!:)),
- hares (I have a big collection of figurines),
- Chagall, Banksy, Botero, modern art,
- street art,
- books, libraries, book stores,
- reading people,
- beautiful landscapes,
- golden Retrievers, dogs.
But all postcards are welcome!
I don`t mind about a duplicate:).
Wish you Love and Peace!