A little bit crazy, but in a good way, that's me. I enjoy being outside. BBQ-ing, being in nature is really me. But also a trip to a theme park makes me happy. Or playing bordgames with friends.
My hobby's are reading, baking, writing,watching horror movies or some detectives, geocaching, building lego, crocheting and most other creative things. I always want to try everything fun, crazy and creative !!! (I'm a bit of a nerd)
I'm a fan of the muppets, Tim Burton, Stephen King, Dean Koontz, Darren Shan, Tolkien!!! and C.S Lewis.
I love animals, excpecially my two large cats Fizzgig and Kedi. And I have a special place in my heart for frogs and toads.
A dream of mine is to see a narwhale in real life before they have died out. And off course I'd like to swim with (whale)sharks! I got my divers-license so I'm ready to go :p
I'm a collecter of scary movies and books, no matter how old. Also I have a large collection of very old childrens books.
I also love to read and hear local legends and story's.
In the future I would love to learn Gealic, just because it sounds so beautiful. So if someone like to be a penpall to help me, mail me and we'll become friends :D
I love to hear all about other cultures and habbits. Because I can't travel to much myself because I'm chronicle ill and one of my cats is diabetic, I'd like to travel in these story's.
Well about postcrossing, I'd like my postcard to show me (in order of loving them):
* Illustrations of (children's) books, specially the ones that are famous in your country, are a favourite!
* Old movie posters show/shot in your country/city, related to horrormovies are really cool.
* Cards that show local legends, (horror)houses and story's etc.
* Paintings/artwork from a local artist
* The (special) animals that live nearby your home
* Postcards about (local)nature (what's special there?)
What to put on a card:
* I like recieving local story's and legends with a postcard attached off course ;)
* Write your favourite quote, adage/proverb of a local adage or whisdom on the card, I collect them.
* Or you're nickname and why it is yours would be fun to reed.(My nickname is Bambi or Bami, by the way.)
* Really now idea what to write me?... than put your favourite recipe on/with it, Since I love good food!!
But remember any postcard from your country I receive is a great gift!! Also cards about your country, culture and hometown are fine, but advertorial cards not so much ;)
Bless you all and have fun postcrossing :D
Let's make the world beautiful together!
A last request: please check my gallery to make sure I won't get double cards