Hello, my name is Natalia, i live in Russia, in the city of Kostroma which is situated on the river Volga. I work in the open air museum of Russian wooden architecture. We organize excursions for people who come to see our museum.
My hobbies are cooking and knitting.
I have a 21 years old son.
Will be hapy with the following:
- horses (love them!)
- cartoon characters
- Inge Löök old ladies
- Anne Geddes kids
- city or country views
- cars, planes, bikes, etc (for my son)
- arms (also for him)
- famous football clubs (the same!)
- wild animals
- typical architecture of Asia
- maps (of any kind)
- maps of the states from The USA (want to collect them all, now have Florida, Idaho, Iowa, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Texas, Nebraska, Georgia, Oklahoma, Connecticut, Massachusetts, Tennessee, Virgina, Michigan, Arizona, Utah, Pennsylvania, Hawai'i, Arkansas, California)
- traditional clothes of your country
- traditional holidays of your country
- stones and water
- birthday cards (in August-September)
- something what is unusual for a person from Russia
- очень хотелось бы получить из Украины открытки с мультфильмами про казаков;
- POSTCROSSERS FROM CHINA, INDIA, SRI LANKA, JAPAN: please-please-please!!! Will you send me something connected with tea-ceremony, tea-plantations and so on!
But all kinds of cards are really welcome!
Happy postcrossing to everybody!
RU-2561356 to Sutomi (Germany)
RU-2417758 to appletea(Taiwan)
RU-2231317 to Jennifer82 (Germany)
RU-2193033 to Cuibiao (China)
RU-2070002 to PattyB (U.S.A.)