I like cards with beautiful stamps, without an envelope :))
(If you decide to send me a souvenir in the envelope - for example, the magnet - please send it by registered mail; simple envelopes disappear without a trace in our post office, alas ...)
Hi! My name is Natasha, I live in Ukraine, in the city of Mariupol. I graduated from Technical University, an engineer. I love outdoor recreation in the park or in the forest, by the sea, reading, going to the cinema, photography.
I was pleased to learn about this hobby as Postcrossing. I would be very pleased to receive a postcard from another country, except homemade postcards or add. (And the typical tourist postcards with city views I have quite a lot, but if it is beautiful - I'm glad it :))
Cards, which I liked, you can look in the "Favorites":
- I have my birthday on the 29nd of March, so I would be happy to receive the Birthday-card around this time (Мarch-April :))
- square cards
- seasons, autumn trees, snow - whatever :))
- bright, cheerful card :))
- Alice in Wonderland
- Images from movies (The Lord of the Rings, Sherlock (2010), Harry Potter, Gone with the Wind, The Godfather, Some Like It Hot , Game of Thrones, films on the works of Jen Osten etc. - any movies or series)
- foods, ready meals, alcoholic beverages, recipes
- teacups,teapots and beautiful dishes
- Lali cards
- fairies, fairy creatures, dragons
- romantic, happy people, reading people
- sea, ocean, coast, city by the sea, mountains
- cards featuring ☂ umbrellas
- castles, streets, shops, cafes; people at the tables in the cafe
- If you have beautiful scenery or buildings not located in your country I too would be very happy :))
-greeting cards for the holidays of your country
- Maxi cards
- in December and January I really love and waiting Christmas and New Year cards❤
- and I love the beautiful stamps on the postcards :))
But I welcome any beautiful cards that you would like to send to me!
Be sure to please write more : you may tell me about your country, traditions, home animals, books or films, your favorite foods or recipes that you love to cook, places where you like to relax, your hobbies or about what you collect, I would be very interested to read your favorite quote or phrase.
Please write me a few words in your native language, it gives them a special charm!
Thank you in advance for your card! Happy Postcrossing!
I often write my return address, just in case, because in our country is very unstable price of postal services for sending mail abroad.