Hi! My name is Natalia, I live in Moscow. Recently learned about the global movement postcrossing and I realized that this is a great opportunity for people worldwide to share spiritual values, to socialize, make new friends, give each other a piece of warmth, joy, love and happiness! A little about myself. Birthday - may 22, I - twin, nature friendly, sociable, curious! In my spare time my main hobby is theatre, cooking, tennis, fitness, photography and football. When in Russia there comes the summer we with friends a few weeks traveling along the Volga. Song guitar, campfire, tents, night swimming, mosquitoes - so romantic!!!
If you decide to send a postcard, I would be happy to receive:
-funny animals (giraffes, owls, turtles, penguins, frogs, cows, cats, kangaroos);
-postcard artists: Inge Löök, Cicely Mary Barker, Jill Barklem, Jenny Nystrom, John Bauer, Virpi Pekkala, Mucha, Klimt, Mone, Nina Chen, Ronald West, Daniela Drescher;
- Frida Kahlo;
- USA - cards Lantern Press
- the children of the world (photos, drawn);
- dragons, fairies, Mumitrolls, gnomes, snowmen;
- love, romance or dancing couples;
- marine subject: lighthouse, sandy beaches, cliffs, ocean, yachts, sailboats, sea creatures, blue whale;
- bright colorful carnivals, traditional fairs, markets, local cuisine;
- Eiffel tower, windmill (watercolor, photos, gouache, fun);
- pagoda, Sakura, geisha, kanji;
- sunflower, maquis, peony;
- delicious, sweet, coffee, wine and cheese;
- retro advertising of alcohol, food, fashion, retro posters, retro auto;
If you are a postcrosser from the UK, please send a postage stamp with the image of the new Royal couple, Megan and Harry. You will make me happy!
In November, December, send a card with Christmas and New Year!
You will be pleased with my mailbox postcards with beautiful interesting stamps!)
I ask not to send advertising postcards, monuments - it's boring..
Write about your dreams, desires, share joyful events of your life, your city, tell us about local traditions and celebrations. Happy postcrossing!
Email me if you send a postcard, and she did not come..I will surely register.