My name is Anastasia, and I'm interested in history,
heraldry, literature, art and culture of different nations. I like to travel very much!
I'll be very glad of any your card and it will be interesting to know something about you personally, about your country.
But maybe little bit more I will be glad to cards with:
- a Little Prince;
- whales (pictures);
- owls (photo or pictures);
▪ The cute owls created by Inga Paltser :)
- garden gnomes;
- Pre-Raphaelites paintings (works of J.Millais, D.Rossetti, A.Hughes, Marie Spartali etc.);
- and I very much like pictures of Silke Leffler, Yana Fefelova, Tania Samoshkina, Sasha Kru, Amanda Cass, Duy Huynh;
- street lanterns;
- with unicorns;
- old/vintage/retro cards;
- with libraries;
- paintings with reading women;
- old ships;
- cup of tea or coffee;
- old teapot, coffee pot;
- banks with various tasty/sweet things;
- children's book illustrations;
- national costume of your country;
- Alice in Wonderland;
- with the Moomins;
- black and white cards;
- paintings of artists your country's;
- very cute/lovely cards :)
And I would be happy to receive postcards from Favourites in my profile.
It would be interesting to know about a phrase or the quote from your favourite book or the book which you read now.
Also if you have nice, wonderful, beautiful stamps, they are most welcome!
I wish you sunny mood and I will wait your postcard!