Naraujo(or Natasha) is a member in Brazil . She has been a member for over 6 years (2,437 days).
hi, my hobbies are listening music, reading and watching TV, but mostly to travel.
I love receiving letters and postcards, I think a nice way to remember.
Would love to receive postcards of the tourist places in their cities with your name on the front of the postcard to identify it. Or postcard with UNESCO place of your country.
You can look at my favorites postcard.
I love medieval cities, if YOUR country have one, I would like to receive cards.
If you have been living in Germany, send me cards of CITIES of the Romantischen Strasse" less Dinkelsbuhl.
I don't want received this cards, because I already have:
- Saint petersburg: The church of the resurrection, St' Isaac's Cathedral
- Moscow: Red square.
- Czech Republic: Orlické Orlice
- Lithuania: klaipeda
- Latvia: Riga
- Germany: Sachsen, Grobzig, Saalfeld-Rudolstadt, Sondershausen, Cologne, Dinkelsbuhl, Bremen, Geseke, Hamburg
- England: Sherwood florest, london
- Chile: Arica
- Uruguay: Montevideo, Colonia del Sacramento.
- EUA: Washington, Hawaii, Michigan, Texas, Napa Valley, New York, Los Angeles,San Diego, Nashville, Chicago, San Francisco, Virginia, wisconsin, Georgia, Utah
- Canada: Montreal, Winnipeg
- Argentina: Ushuaia, Trelew
- Malaysia:KEK LOK SI TEMPLE
- Holand: Delft, Frislân, Kinderdyke, Netherland's map, Devent, Brabant;
- Itália: Roma, Rapallo
- Marrocos: Fez and Marrakech
- Turkiye: Istambul, Konya, Cappadocia, Akdamar Adaci, Mardin
- Greece: Acropolis.
- Poland: Warsaw, Torun, Cracow
- Croatia: Pula
- Belarus: Nesvizh, Mir
- Finland: Helsinki, midnight sun, Tampere, Oulu, Vantaa Vanda, Kilpisjarvi ,Ruokolahti;
- Spain: Barcelona, Tarragona, Valencia, Granada, Cordoba, Sevilha, Toledo, Madrid.
- Portugal: Sagres, Evora, Lisboa, Sintra, Cascais, Porto
- Germany: Germany's map
- Tunisia: Tunis, Cathage, Kairouan, El Jem, Tozeur, Sbeitla.
- South Africa: Joannesburg; Cape Town
- China: Yannan, Shanghai,
- Thailand: Wat Po
Please, don't send me animals postcard, comercial postcard, cartoon postcard, painting postcard, handmade postcards. I don't collect thats.
I love tennis and I'm Rafael Nadal's fã.
I have collect stickers since I was 5 years. And also stamps, stationary.
I like studying languages.
I speak english, español, deutsch and italiano.
If possible I would like to receive the postcard in the envelope. I really appreciate it
I would like to have at least one postcard from each country of the world
PS: As I am very interested in the culture of other countries, I really really would love to receive something about your country as stamps, money (coins), Magnets, If possible of course. If not I will be still very very glad to receive a card with views of your city.
PS2: PLEASE LOOK MY RECEIVED'S POSTCARD WALL TO SEND A CARD SO I WON'T HAVE A REPEATED. I ALWAYS DO THE SAME TO SEND MINE.
Take care everybody, Natasha