Merry Meet, I am Nara (Heike) from wonderful Dresden in Germany. Every postcard is very special to me, I prefer quality than quantity. You will make me happy with any postcard (but if possible please NO ANIME/MANGA, ANNE GEDDES, BABYCARDS, other people would be more happy to get them).
I prefer cards WRITTEN BY HAND AND STAMPED, NOT IN ENVELOPE. It would be great if you could also put the date in your postcard!
I love to get such postcards:
Christmas-/Yule-/Wintercards are welcome!!!
- ancient/spiritual/cult places, temples, stone circles, etc.
- lost places/rotten places/ruins
- UNESCO World Heritage Sites (see: http://whc.unesco.org/en/list/)
- cats/owls/bumblebees (only paintings, cartoons)
- Blue Cats by Irina Zeniuk
- Hundertwasser, Mucha, Dalí, Kahlo, Pre-Raphaelite-Art
- folklore of your country, cottage style
- volcanos, lightnings, thunderstorms, tornadoes, wells, waterfalls, nature
- pop art, street art, special art of your country
- absurd, crazy or funny postcards
For Germans: Postkarten in altdeutscher Schrift (Sütterlin) sind auch herzlich willkommen!
Geocacher can discover my TB: DZKV4T
And please write something in your own language on it! ;-)
In return, I will always try to fulfil the preferences of the other postcrossers I'll be writing to.