*Nice to Minsk you*
My name is Nadzeya.
It’s translate to english as “hope” =＾● ⋏ ●＾=
I'm an artist with a diploma!
I am fond of art, films, old school of rock, travelling. My favourite kind of sport is biathlon. I have three black cats Snezhka or Guzik(transl: Snowy or Button, cat with two names), Suri and Pepita Diabolo.
I like to learn new places in the world! And I want to know more about your country or city. I would like if you write me what you know about my country.
I'll be happy if you send me:
- art: paintings and artists (especially impressionism, postimpressio and cubism - Van Gogh, Matisse, Toulouse-Lautrec Cezanne, Monet, Degas, Gauguin...)
- art deco, moderne, art nouveau
- cards with rockstars (the best: Depeche Mode, Scorpions, Aerosmith, The Doors, The Beatles, Queen, Rolling Stones, Pink Floyd, ABBA, Elvis, sir Elton, Sting and maybe you send me a postcard with your favourite group or singer? =)
- саrds with your favourite person, your idol(actor or writer, politician or bussinessman, etc.)
- cards with famous buildings in your country/ city,castles
- big bridges, esp. urban
- sea with yachts, port
- black and white architecture
- cards with famous biathlonists(!) and winter sports
- JETOY cat cards and other funny cats
- Paris vs. New York
- cards with national holidays in your country
- cards with sweets, national dishes and recipes
- vintage cards/ black&white
Flower seeds(not card - real seeds)!
And something from FAVES which I haven't received yet.
When CHRISTMAS is coming - Christmas and New Year's cards!!!
I like interesting STAMPS!
I would love it if you write more than just "hello".
If you're from the Poland, Czech Republic or Ukraine - write me in native language - I want to develop and perfect my vocabulary.
follow me I'm fun
Some about Belarus