Hello! My name is Nastya Bulavka. I am a mother of two children, a textile artist and a reenactor. Bulavka in Russian means "pin".
I am fond of history and historical textiles and clothes. I am going for reenactment since 2004. My favorite material is silk, I create and sell natural silk fabrics including handwoven velvet.
I also make block printing and stamps for block printing according to historical ornaments. https://www.instagram.com/historicwoodenstamps/
It will be a great present for me if you send me a piece of natural silk fabric! I am a fan of silk! I guess I was silk moth in my previous life)))
- Places where you live or where you travel. Photos are preferred.
- National costumes, traditions, food, national hero
- historical costumes and shoes, textiles especially cards from famous museums (e.g. V&A, MET, Hermitage)
- City life
- Portraits of people, men and women of craft
- Fairy tales and illustrations
- Little Red Riding Hood
- Mountains and volcanoes
- Japan and Central Asia
- Silk and Silk Road culture
- Encouraging sayings in calligraphic style
- blue bears of Yana Fefelova
- New Year cards in December and Happy Birthday in February
You can always send me a hand-made card, I will be glad)
NO politics please.
Thank you for your card!