I'm Nejla and I live in the Netherlands. I'm a writer first and photographer second. I still love to send bday cards or holiday cards to my friends and family and when I heard about postcrossing, I immideatly decided to join to expand my postcard collection as well.
I love old stories. Think local legends and lore. Horror or creepy or maybe supernatural! Tell me about the local lore of your country or city or town (I looooooove stories)
If you're wondering what kind of card to send me, here's a little something to help you in the right direction;
* I love all things related to photography or books (I´m a big reader and love old books)
* Architecture (think castles, ancient buildings or anything modern architecture)
* All things fantasy (crazy about dragons)
* I'm a great Tolkien fan and love all things Hobbit and Lord of the Ring and Silmarillion.
* I am a big fan of Russian art. (think books, paintings, architecture)
* I also love Oscar Wilde, Edgar Allen Poe, C.S. Lewis, Elizabeth Gaskell, Jane Austin, Stephen King and John Grisham (and so much more to mention.., like I said, I read...a lot)
* I love horror stories, like creepy ghost stories or evil spirits. Or old folklore (I love hearing about old, creepy stories from the ancient times)
But all cards all welcome really. I also love to be surprised! ^^ Just pick one you think would be great and I´m sure I´ll love it.
I also love watching movies (A LOT!) and my third biggest love is music. I try to go to as much gigs as I can (it helps being a photographer)
I can finally call myself a published writer ^^ My first novel (a fantasy with dragons and witches) called; ABADON, and I am currently working on my second novel; PATIENT OMEGA.
ABADON is now on Goodreads;
And you can find me here;
Feel free to visit me on social media :)