I´m 21 years old girl from eastern Finland who likes to read, travel, play tennis, play with our dogs, photograph and see people. My friends always say that "people think with sence or feelings, and you´re the last one", so I love seasons, smell the grass or cold snow, sunshine, cofee and puppies :P That´s why photographing is more than a hoddy and I feel all the cards I get.
About traveling, I´ve only been in Italy and in Germany, but my dream is to travel to as many countries as possible. That´s why I love to write letters and now started postcrossing.
I like all kind of postcarts and love to hear about the places those are from (and, of course, the people who send them ^^ Maybe you have something important to say, maybe your hobbies are great of maybe it´s just greetings from place X. Places, hobbies, the colour of your socks, be creative!) Please, write a date and maybe something in your native language with translation of course :)
If it´s hard to pick up a card, take 10 cards, suffle them and take the fifth one :)
But most of all:
- Olympics 2012! Those cards and stamps would be more than anything so if you can pick this year olympics card/stamp or some previous, I´d be stunned!!
- dogs, any kind of (or cockerspaniels)
- sport (icehockey, football (american)/soccer, tennis, wallclimbing or cliffhanging, snowboarding etc.)
- nature (maybe local if possible)
- movies and series
- The Simpsons
- Eeyore from Winnie the Pooh
- pin-up girls
- owls, hawks, eagles, crows etc.
- games (Batmans, Red Alert, Metal Gear Solid, Heavy rain, GTA, Mass Effect, Spyro, Rayman, all Monkey Islands etc.)
- Hugo and other shows for kids :) local or worldwide
- Anne Stokes
- Someone from Victoria´s Secret
- colourfull or black and white
- something supernatural/horror! :P
- landmarks (ex. Hollywood-sign, Stonehenge, Liberty Statue etc.)
- or maybe you have made one by yourself?
- suomalaiset, Kiroileva siili :)
I also liked to have something (else too than the card :D ) from your country; maybe the first page of local newspaper, tea/coffee etc. I love old (and new too) stamps and money so if there´s any possibility, those are always welcome :) But of course, I don´t request them, I´m here for cards :)
Love to hear you soon!