Griaß di! :)
I work with young people (pupils, students) who can't live with their families during their studies.
In my sparetime I love silent hours to recreate :), I've many hobbies, see my interests in the list below...
I'm interested in almost everything going on in the world... -
So I look forward to receiving nice postcards (please, postcards - no folded cards)! And an extraordinary special stamp would be extra wonderful! :))
I like EUROPA stamps (Birds: have got already: DE, EE, FI, NL, RU)!
Please, write a bit about you, your interests, your dreams, your thoughts, I really would like to get to know you!
If not obvious, I'd appreciate if you tell me something about the motif! Please translate description to English or German, if not printed!
Please write the date of sending! Thanks!
BTW: I'm not crazy about stickers, but I LOVE washi tapes :)
ONE strong wish: Please avoid to send glitter! Glitter is micro plastic, and there is too much plastic in our world!
I'd love to receive cards about
* ART (drawings, paintings, photography, architecture, land art, sculptures; of all periods and cultures)
* Books and writers
* Botanical gardens
* Cultures (People of the world, festivities, what is special at the place you live, UNESCO Heritages)
* Fair Trade
* Gardens and Parks (for growing food and for recreation)
* Handicraft (people working, beautiful handmade things)
* Human Rights
* Landscapes (shorelines, mountains, rivers, lakes, rain forests, deserts ... and also landscapes used for agriculture!)
* Markets (flowers, spices, herbs, animals, wool, cheese, fruits, vegetables, baskets, pottery ... )
* Maximum cards, stamps, stamp block/Mini-sheet of stamps
* Museums (buildings, what is shown inside)
* Music (Classical, Jazz, Traditional)
* Nature (National Parks, plants and animals in their natural habitats, nature phenomenons like volcanoes, Aurora borealis, thunderstorms,...)
* Places of worship and prayer (church, moshque, temple, ... inspiring places)
* Photography, esp. Black/White
* Public Transport (trains, trams, buses) and people walking or going by bicycle
* Sciences (inventors, scientists, ...)
* Wisdom and quotes
I look forward to reading from you!
Have a great day!
Pfiat di! (Bye!, literally translated: God shall preserve you!)