Hi! I’m Natasha from the capital of Ukraine – Kyiv.
There’s a hard period in the history of my country now. Ukraine is trying to free itself from the slavish fetters of the past and eager to continue moving ahead in its development. Not all the countries share our intentions, unfortunately. It is very difficult time for Ukrainians, but we are ready to protect our lands and our right to independence. We want to look into our kids’ eyes without any shame and we’re trying not to lose our optimism.
Some facts about me:
- I have no free space at home for keeping my books, but still don’t stop to buy them (and read of course)
- I talk to all the animals on the streets. They often give me my smile back. In my bag you can always find a can of cat’s food.
- I’m a music maniac and you can find me on metal concerts. Especially when the band is really black or death-black (if you know what I mean).
- I stop every 10 metres walking to take a shot of smth special. Be sure I can find it everywhere!
- The best rest – is travelling and learning a foreign country - its traditions, customs, food, people moods so on. That is why my favorite cards are those which show smth special about your country.
- Place where you live (your city or country cards.
- Landscapes of your country
- Night Christmas and New Year lights and cities (my fav. holidays)
- Architecture of your cities
- City life
- Night cities, city lights
- People dressed into your traditional costumes
- Heroes of your local fairy tales and legends
- Your traditional markets,shows
- Funny DRAWN animals(cats and fat birds are preferable, even if the birds are just fluffy)
- Fantasy, mythical pictures and creatures (wizards, witches, spirits, skeletons etc)
- Gothic architecture, gargoyles
- Nice photo shots (macro, landscapes, portraits, wildlife, aerial) But NO INSECTS, PLEASE… I have an insectophobia…
- To postcrossers from Austria - if you have cards with your krampus-guys I just adore them! Can you send me those creatures?
- Día de los Muertos
Please, don't send me AD, handmade, multiview cards.
I think postcrossing is not only about sending cards, it’s also about writing. Share whatever you want - place on the card, your day events, your dreams, your music or books etc. Don't be shy to write!
Thank you very much! I appreciate your efforts! And Happy postcrossing! =)
Дорогие беларусы! Увы, я не знаю вашего языка, но он очень похож на украинский, потому смело пишите на беларускай мове! Она мне очень по душе. Думаю, мы друг друга поймём!