Hi everyone :)
My name is Monika :) I live only 20 km from Baltic Sea :) I like warm and sun :) I love travel; Visit new places, meeting people and their culture :) I also enjoy read books, watch movies, watch football, dancing and ride bike ❤️ However, my biggest hobby is collecting postcards. In my collection I have over 11,000 postcards...Yes I know . . . a lot. :P That's why I put a link to my Facebook profile, where intercede photos what I have, to avoid repetition.
If you don't know what to send me, I love these postcards or check my favorite :
Postcard 10x15, please no big size 😉 And I love many stams on postcard :) ❤️
- single, multi city view (with the city/country name on the postcard please)
- FOTW series from postcardsmarket send for orgin (already have https://www.facebook.com/monika.niki.5/media_set?set=a.1470749446380649&type=3
- Icons series (already have https://www.facebook.com/monika.niki.5/media_set?set=a.1417403648381896&type=3
- WT series (already have https://www.facebook.com/monika.niki.5/media_set?set=a.1640999816022277&type=3
- Pin up,
- Wolf, owls, fox, hedgehog, squirrel, tiger, white tiger, black panther, leopard
- sexy people ; in particular, men - erotica not porn please ;)
- trains, ships, boats
- I ♥... series
- Keep Calm
- football stadiums
- a symbol, something that is only related to your country
- Marvel movies
- Harry Potter
I already have in my collection:
Will be nice to me, if you write something about yourself. You can also write a few words in your native language.
If you speak Spanish, write in your own language. I am learning Spanish and the postcard will make me happy.
I DON'T LIKE... :(
- old cards,
- ad cards,
- folded cards
- animals (i like only what i have in my fav album)
- any Christmas cards
- birthday cards
It's nice to meet you!!
"You have to take risks. We will only understand the miracle of life fully when we allow the unexpected to happen."
P.S. If you receive a postcard from me and see my address, it doesn't mean that I want you to send me a thank you card. It's just for me to be sure that the card will not be lost in case something wrong with the stamp - the local post office will return it to me