Of course I have to tell about myself, thats not my strong part. But here I go;
My name, for a start, is Leonie. May 26 I will become 30 years of age, time goes fast. I grew up in the north part of The Netherlands, moved a lot for the love of my life. National and international (Saint Martin, dutch side) and back to the Netherlands. Since last year I live in the beautiful province of Drenthe with the most wonderful man I ever met. I'm really proud to have him as my husband. Together we have a 4 year old son and a little dog.
To help you out with some topics, if you don't know what to write me:
- Something original about yourself. Maybe we have something in common!
- Hello and goodbye in your own language. That would be great!
- A quote that suites you.
- A poem perhaps?
- I also like you to draw the weather and temperature of that day for me, so I can imagine how your place feels this time a year.
Please use all the space on the card. I like a lot of words to read.
If you just make some effort I'm really pleased!
You only have to send me a card you would like to receive yourself.
A card that makes me smile :)
- You would really make me happy with single-view cards of your city.
- A card with 4 seasons views.
- Reproductions of paintings from famous artists from your city/country.
- Portraits of people born in your country. Example: aboriginal, inca, your king/queen.
- Local food. Markets. Produce. Recipes!
- Water. Oceans, lakes, rivers, boats.
- Green. Landscapes, woods, trees.
- I also like cards with weather conditions.
For example: Lightning, snow, Northern light, rainbow.
- Handmade postcards welcome too. (Especially if photography is your hobby.)
- Or check my favorites for some inspiration..
Sorry for hating/disliking:
flowers, free cards (I don't send them either), advertisement cards and cards with envelopes.
And if you are the one sending me the best card of the year; then I will send you a 'thank-you-gift'.
Good luck! Surprise me.