My Name is Melanie and I live in a small village near Kassel, in the middle of Germany.
I just stumbled about "Postcrossing" in the radio and TV.
Postcrossing is an fantastic idea and I am looking forward to receive a lot of postcards from all over the world.
I love collecting postcards.
I also collect stamps and small coins,, so if you send me some from your country in an envelope, I am happy :-)
I am happy about every postcard that I get.
But especially I like:
- FOTW Cards
- tourist motives from your country / city (City views,
landscape, maps, buildings...)
- airports and airplanes (civil only, no military)
- cards of sports / teams and stadiums from your country
- typical food from your country
- Greetings from... postcards
- Cruise ships
- Sea Ports
- metro maps
- Inge Löök Cards
- from GERMANY: Ortsschildpostkarten
- postman or postboxes
- Zoo Cards
- Lighthouses of your country
- Cards cut from the boxes or packaging of products (food, teas, coffees...)
Please NO ad cards!
Feel free to write something about you and your country, your job, your family, the weather, your last holiday or what you are just doing.
I like to read some words in your own language (and a translation :-) )
And i like stickers! If it possible, decorate the postcard with stickers :-)
Please write the Date and your local weather info on the Postcard.
My Instagram account: melanie_postcrossing
Greetings and Thanks for making my postbox and me happy :-)
Happy Postcrossing :-)