Hello! I'm Patricia and I live on the northern coast of Spain, in a town called Gijón, I love travelling and visiting new places, reading, watching films, cooking and listening to music. I collect "Barbies", the ones made specially for the adult collector, I have now more than 100. You can see them here: https://www.facebook.com/garrido.garcia.patricia/media_set?set=a.105273506182064.4049.100000982459696&type=3
Direct swaps: Nowadays I have to limit myself to very specific topics MIssing UNESCO, GF, and new countries, I'm sorry! Please tell me what you want and what you can offer me (specific is better), so I know if I can accommodate your requests.
- I'd like my postcards written and stamped.
- I prefer singleviews.
- I love UNESCO and Tentative UNESCO sites postcards. https://www.flickr.com/photos/124548301@N05/collections/72157644686843462/
- I like postcards with people wearing the traditional clothes of your country. https://www.flickr.com/photos/124548301@N05/sets/72157644256757477/
- I like postcards depicting recipes of your local or country cuisine. https://www.flickr.com/photos/124548301@N05/collections/72157658282719350/
- I like the "Keep calm..." postcards very much. https://www.flickr.com/photos/124548301@N05/sets/72157644851942362/
- Greetings from..the ones from Postallove https://www.flickr.com/photos/124548301@N05/sets/72157652096264166
- I like Maps. https://www.flickr.com/photos/124548301@N05/sets/72157644710805323/
- I'd prefer postcards from your city or region. And you could tell me something about them or about yourself.You can also write something in your language (with translation).
- Christmas and seasonal cards are welcome in the season.
- I have only made favourites of cards I don’t have, I will delete from there the postcards received.
- I don't appreciate advertisement or free cards. Please send them to somebody who appreciates them