I am Anna, a 28-year-old translator now working as a Industrial Development Agent and is still trying to figure out what that means! haha
I enjoy spending time with my girlfriend, family and friends, surfing the net, walking, traveling, good films and TV shows, creamy cappuccinos, learning new languages and the exchange of correspondence, of course! :)
As for postcards...!
♥ I'd love to see...
- YOUR TOWN/CITY, REGION, COUNTRY... (general, aerial, night views, any special building or place...). Please not multiple views, I'm half blind! XD
- Maps (underground or train maps are also cool!)
- Nature, landscapes, sunsets, sunrises...
- Moomins, anime, related to movies, actors & iconic figures
- Cups of coffee
- Cards related to languages or reading (postboxes, foreign language alphabets, books, libraries...)
- Gotochi cards
- Cards with special shapes or sizes...
Actually, I am sure I will love every postcard you choose for me :)
You can have a look at my favourites if you want ^^
Some other random requests :)
- Would you mind using YOUR OWN LANGUAGE? (with a translation, if I cannot speak it). I love languages and most of the times reading in a foreign language makes me happier than the postcard itself :P
- If it is not any more expensive to you, could you please send your postcard INSIDE AN ENVELOPE? I don't like my cards damaged or dirty :( besides, opening the envelope increases the expectation and you can have more room to write! :)
- Please, do WRITE SOMETHING on your postcard, anything! :) Tell me about the reason you chose it, yourself, your dreams, your favourite memory, quotation, book or film! or if you want, tell me about what (or who :P) brightens up your day! whatever it is, I will be very pleased to read it ^^
- I also LOVE STAMPS so feel free to use more than one if you can :)
Thank you very much!