I am Anna, a 30-year-old translator currently working as a civil servant.
I enjoy spending time with my family and friends, surfing the net, walking, traveling, good films and TV shows, creamy cappuccinos, learning new languages and the exchange of correspondence, of course!
As for postcards...!
♥ I'd love to see...
- YOUR TOWN/CITY, REGION, COUNTRY... (general, aerial, night views, any special building or place...). I prefer single views instead of multiple views if possible.
- Maps (I like underground or train maps too)
- Nature, landscapes, sunsets, sunrises...
- Moomins, anime, related to movies, actors & iconic figures
- Cups of coffee
- Cards related to languages or reading (postboxes, foreign language alphabets, books, libraries...)
- Gotochi cards
- Cards with special shapes or size...
Of course these are only suggestions, I will love and deeply appreciate every postcard that you choose for me.
Some other random requests:
- I would love to read some words or a sentence in your own language if you don't mind. I love languages!
- If it is not any more expensive to you, could you please send your postcard inside an envelope? Opening an envelope increases the expectation and it helps to avoid cards getting damaged during the journey.
- I also like stamps very much, so feel free to use as many as you want.
Thank you very much!