Solidarity with the Ukrainian people who are resisting the war wanted by the Russian government and solidarity with the Russian people who are demonstrating against the war. As always in history, poor and honest people pay wars, while they get rich stupid and arrogant politicians, businessmen and arms traffickers, greedy for money and power. No to all wars.
Hello Postcrosser, my name is Mimmo and I live in Genova, a city squeezed between the sea and the mountains.
I am an atheist and I am very interested in environmental and political issues. I love to read (I also read while walking) and I only read paper books (essays, novels, comics, etc.)
I don't like to travel but books, just like postcrossing, have allowed me to travel and get to know the world and through some authors have been born real "falls in love" for different countries and languages and some of these, such as Portuguese, Norwegian, French, Occitan and Greek, I tried to study them, with poor results, but I enjoyed it.
Unfortunately my knowledge of the English language is also not good, but for postcrossing there is the great help of the Google translator
I really like cooking and having many friends for dinner, I like having them around the table and usually there are always between 12 and 15 people, but I have reached 25, and for me they are great opportunities for conviviality and sharing.
If I do not put the postcards I receive among my favorites, it is because they are all very welcome: thank you for giving me a little of your time.
Feel free to send me what you like best but if you are undecided, here are some ideas:
- views or images of the place where you live (better if with only one image because I like to see and appreciate the details of the photo)
- Mafalda, Peanuts, Asterix
- Existentialism (Jean-Paul Sartre, Simone De Beauvoir, Albert Camus, etc.) which for me was a moment of personal growth
- Citroën 2CV and DS and Renault 4
- Bruce Springsteen (source of musical humanity)
- MFK, thanks to Jo Nesbø
- activities and vehicles of the fire brigade
- all issues related to rights: human rights, labor rights, women's rights, LGBT *, education, etc.; we are seven billion people and we are all different, this complicates things but it is also the great wealth of humanity, we should be proud of it instead too often we send leaders to power who are not up to this wealth and try to suppress free thought (in this regard, the Egyptian dictator free the activist Alaa Abd el-Fattah and tell the truth about the state murder of the Italian student Giulio Regeni!)
These are just ideas, but send me what you like best (if you can, don't put it in an envelope because I like the postcard to have its travel stamp) and tell me about yourself, your thoughts or where you live.
IIf your postcard doesn't reach me though, please don't ask me to register it anyway, I know, it's not nice, it happens to me too, but that's also part of the "game" rules.