My name is Mathilde, I'm 25 and I'm French. I love reading, and I work as a bookseller.
I love to travel ! I've already been to England, Scotland, Wales, Greece, Italy, Belgium, Spain, Switzerland, Germany, Poland, Hungary, Morocco, Ireland, Malta, Luxembourg and Lithuania.
I collect all types of postcards, but here are the ones that will make me happier :
- Maxicards (http://www.postcrossing.com/blog/2012/03/19/postcard-formats-maxicards)
- "Greetings from" by Postallove (I already have AT, BE, BY, CH, CN, CZ, DE, ES, FI, FR, GB, IS, IT, JP, KR, LT, LU, LV, NL, NO, PK, PL, RS, RU, TH, TW and US)
- Castles and palaces
- Aurora Borealis
- Royal and imperial families
- TV Series : Doctor Who, Outlander, Sherlock (BBC), Downton Abbey, Game of Thrones, Stranger Things, Miss Fisher's murder mysteries, Angélique (1964), Poldark (2015)
- Korean drama "Empress Ki"
- Harry Potter
- Jane Austen, Brontë sisters (books and movies)
- Actors/Actresses from old movies : Audrey Hepburn, Vivien Leigh, Laurence Olivier, Clark Gable, Ingrid Bergman, Humphrey Bogart, Olivia de Havilland...
- Flower fairies by Cicely Mary Barker
- Illustrations by Alfons Mucha, Jane Atché, Maxfield Parrish, Sandrine Gestin or Benjamin Lacombe
- Vintage postcards representing people / couples
- Visuals of landscapes from your country (I prefer single view if possible)
- postcards from UK and Ireland : I love these countries really much, so if you live there, the historical postcards, traditional scenes, beautiful landscapes and monuments will make me extremely happy !
But if you don't have a postcard among those mentioned, it doesn't matter, all the postcards you send me will make me really happy !
I collect bookmarks, so I would be very happy if I receive one from your country ! :)
I also collect coins and banknotes from different countries. If you can put one from your place in an envelope, it would be wonderful ! :D
Please, I'm NOT interested by advertising or religious postcards, or postcard with babies or children, so save those cards for the right person. ;)
Don't hesitate to tell me about yourself in your postcard, tell me about the books, TV series or movies you like, the travels you made or you're planning... Please, write me a few words in your language, I like to discover others languages.
Talk to you soon, I hope ! :)