I live in South Finland with my husband and two cats. Both our twin sons are living on their own since summer 2019. I like animals, knitting, cooking, baking and listening to music. I collect postcards, stamps and pencils.
I warmly welcome all kind of cards, but most of all I love these kind of cards:
- LouPaper cards
- Blue cats by Rina Zeniuk
- cards by Cheryl Baker
- cards by Victoria Kirdiy
- cards by Leonid Afremov
- golden retrievers
- Native Americans / First Nations
- national parks
- the famous sights, landscapes, national clothes and typical animals in your country
- medical doctors / hospitals
- meet up cards
- Chinese New Year cards
- Christmas cards in December
- Valentine's day cards in February
- Easter cards
- birthday cards in August
Please write date on the card and please no envelope.
Let's keep postcards travelling!