Hello, dear friend! I'm Ludmila. I live with my husband, son and daughter in Rostov-on-don, Russia. My children are twins. They are 15 years old.
I am interested in Japanese culture. I love potted flowers and I grow them. My hobbies is embroidery and read books.
Together with children read Tolkien, Tove Jansson, Astrid Lindgren and Joan Rolling. One of my favorite books is "Pride and Prejudice". And, of course, I like characters such as Moomin (I really like the illustrations Tove Jansson), Carlson, Petson and Findus, Tottoro, Pippi Longstrump. Children and I love Hayao Miyazaki cartoons.
I like bright, colorful, interesting postcards.
I don't like the typical touristic landscapes and cities very much, please, save them for those who will like them.
I’ll be happier to get an illustrated card, than a card with photo.
In addition to the above, I will be happy to receive postcards:
- postcards with illustrations by Lily Moon (!!!), Elsa Beskow, Marjolaine Bastin, John Bauer, Ida Bohatta, Margaret Tarrant, Nora Scholly, Сicely Mary Barker, Lennart Helje, Emilia Dziubak, Arthur Rackham, Ekaterina Babok, Lia Selina, Svetlana (Sve) Yurchenko, Gapchinskaya, Anton Lomaev, Anna Silivonchik, Nino Chakvetadze, Beatrix Potter, Francesca Yarbusova.
- Moomins (drawings by Tove Jansson);
- the magic wardrobe;
- witches and wizards;
- Alice in Wonderland;
- Carlson, Petson and Findus, Tottoro, Pippi Longstrump;
- Old Ladies - Inga Löök;
- art, illustrations, illustrations to books;
- fantasy cards;
- illustrations for fairy tales by Hoffmann and Andersen;
- heroes of fairy tales and legends of your country (tell us a little about them, please);
- Little Prince (Exupery);
- seasons: autumn, winter, spring, summer (drawn);
- impressionist artists (Claude Monet, Paul Gauguin, Camille Pissaro, Alfred Sisley);
- animal artists (Terry Isaac, Robert Bateman, Carl Branders, Peter Williams, David Stribbling);
- Japanese art;
- beаutiful characters of your country;
- Christmas and New Year (you can do it all year round:), Easter or other holidays cards (drawn);
You can decorate a postcard and draw something:) and I like beautiful stamps and stickers. I also like postcards in an envelope.
I will be glad to receive a postcard with a message from each of you! Please write about yourself, your interests, what you like (or dislike:), your favorite smell, your dreams, your secret, (random facts about you are best!), or your city (country) or about what is shown on the postcard.
Please write legibly. Thanks so much!
I will be glad a real postcard (not folded cards and not advertising сards).
My daughter is a young artist. She collects tea bag labels and would be happy to get them)
My son collects stamps, he would be happy to get them)
Thank you a lot for your cards!:)