My name is Ludmila (or Mila).
I am from Russia, from a small town Snezhinsk (it means a "snow city") in the South Urals. I love beautiful corners of nature and a cozy pastime with reading or embroidery, communication with friends and my daughter, exhibitions, jazz concerts, and ... receiving and sending postcards:)!
I am also a big fond of stamps, so if you find something interesting for me, it will be great! I always carefully read your profiles, my postcrossing friends, and try to please you with those cards that you love!
It would be great if you would write a few words in your mother tongue.
A small drawing on your card make me happy!
You can also write your first three associations when you hear the name of my country...
If you want you can write something about your life, your dreams, your family, your hobbies - I'm very, very interested in this!!!
I would be happy to receive these kinds of postcards:
- Christmas cards from November to January - you can draw the symbol of the year on the card:) (and if there is an opportunity to use a new year's stamp - it will be quite cool!)
- Cartes maximum
- pugs - my daughter loves dogs of this breed, she will be happy!
- Teddy bears
- animals with their babies
- photo cards: people + animals
- Queen, The Beatles
- cards by Anita Jeram, Wolf Erlbruch, Fip Vestendorp (!!!), Sven Nurdkvist(!!!), Bernhard Oberdieck, Susan Wheeler
- Alice in Wonderland
- "old ladies" Inge Löök (also welcome are cards from the "Garden" series and Christmas series)
- animals: panda, koala, piggy:)
- KEEP CALM cards
- pin-up, Hilda (Duane Bryers)
- lavender and poppy
- figure skating
- painted animals
- modern illustration (for children's books, for example)
I wish you all happiness and luck!
Happy postcrossing to all of us!