FYI to senders from USA. Postage increased mid-2021. Current cost for postcards (domestic) is $0.40 and international is $1.30.
Hello! Nice to meet you!
Some random things about me:
- I'm an avid reader
- Love all animals (even the creepy crawlers)
- Watch more movies than I should (I did my BA in film studies and production)
- Originally from Chicago (go Blackhawks!)
- Completed my MA in New York City and haven't left the city yet
- Love to travel and explore small towns
- Enjoy hiking but have too much anxiety to camp in a tent (I tried while road tripping with a friend and I think we slept in the car mostly)
- Food adventures are the best
- I can cook but I am a bad baker (I meaure ingrediants by saying "that looks about right")
- I did Japanese archery (kyudo) for several years
- I am an introvert and embrace it
- I am a heavy coffee drinker but know very little about coffee
- A typical Aquarius ;)
- Guilty pleasure is learning about different conspiracy theories (so entertaining)
- I have a dark sense of humor
I am happy to accept anything and everything you send. You can send cards that you've wanted to get rid of (like ad cards or strange cards). I'll take them all! Nudes, religious, old, EVERYTHING is welcome.
Homemade cards are also a treat. You can print them, draw them, even reuse food boxes (just be sure the stamps are secure).
If you don't know what to write, I will gladly take a doodle (drawing) instead.
It is OK to write a message in your native language.
Sie können eine Nachricht in Ihrer Muttersprache schreiben.
Vous pouvez écrire un message dans votre langue maternelle.
Puede escribir un mensaje en su idioma nativo.
Вы можете написать сообщение на своем родном языке.
يمكنك كتابة رسالة بلغتك الأم.
आप अपनी मातृभाषा में संदेश लिख सकते हैं।
모국어로 메시지를 작성할 수 있습니다.
Voit kirjoittaa viestin äidinkielelläsi.
אתה יכול לכתוב הודעה בשפת האם שלך.
I lived in Fukui, Japan for 3 years (shout out to any current and former JETs) and traveled around most of the country.
If you are in Japan, I would love to get a shuin (朱印) from your local shrine or temple. I will send you money back or a gift. 日本に住んでいるならば、神社や寺の朱印を送ってください。私はあなたにお金やおみやげを送ります。
I am OK with direct swaps BUT I am a horrible pen pal. That means I can share 1 or 2 cards but don't expect anything long term. Commitment issues? You betcha
Thank you and happy postcrossing ^-^
If you are handwriting the address, please make " Apt B1 " (B like Brazil) clear :)
Because of current pandemic, mail delivery is delayed. A big thank you to all mail carriers during this difficult situation!