I'm Mireille from Alsace (France, close to Germany and Switzerland).
I practice line dance country, Ikebana (japanese floral art), sewing activities. I like knitting, walking, reading...
Some ideas :
- Alice's adventures in wonderland / Laurel and Hardy
- women in science
- postcrossing meeting cards, even if former meeting :-)
- Japan, Africa, cards about native people (aboriginals...), amish people (I used to make quilts a few years ago), Vikings
- maxicards - UNESCO world heritage
- Halloween cards
- mail boxes, phone boxes, doors and windows
- Popeye / "old" Mickey Mouse and Wald Disney cards / Moomins / Snoopy / the Netflix series "Outlander"
- Rina Zenyuk, Garmashova / Marianna Sztyma / Dubanci / owls / penguins / cat's yoga / humorous cards with cats or birds
- Inge Löök : old ladies
- postallove : "Greetings from..."
- "Happy postcrossing" from papersisters
- "What do you know about..."
The card you'll choose for me will be a little treasure, whatever it will be :-)
Germany : can you let me show what is nice or interesting to visit ? I try to visit another place in Germany each year :-)
GB : I enjoy your cards reproducing english stamps !
USA : "Greetings from..."
Bruxelles : walls with cartoons drawings
*-* Chers Postcrossers français, votre choix de carte - quel qu'il soit - sera très apprécié ! N'hésitez pas à me surprendre :-) Merci cependant d'éviter les cartes touristiques ! *-*
Please (if possible...) :
- no Christmas cards / no religious, political, violent cards
- no flag, no map, no multi-views
- no recipes please
Interested to swap meet-up cards ? Please contact me !
Thank you for your card !!! I'm waiting for it !!! and I'll be so happy to find it in my mailbox !!!